Blandford Urial Hunting in Pakistan
Blandford urial hunting in Pakistan is November through March. However, January, February and march are best months for Blandford Urial Hunting in Pakistan
Physically, this is a relatively easy sheep hunt for a beautiful trophy.|
Considered one of the most beautiful species of wild sheep in the world, is popular with hunters .
Early season tends to be much warmer and makes for a less comfortable hunting experience.
Trophy Hunting quality is extremely good in Pakistan.
Rams with horns measuring 65-75 cm (26″- 30″) are common in the well protected and managed hunting areas. A few years ago, a 34 inch urial was taken in Pakistan that turned out to be World Record. The following year they took two 35″ and one 36″ rams, breaking the world record three times in one season!
Another unique animal that inhabits the same territory of Pakistan as the Blandford urial is the Community Conservation Hunting. It is not uncommon to take a trophy animal of both species within a three day hunt.
Why you should consider Blandford urial hunting in Pakistan:
- Physically, this is a relatively easy hunt. Probably one of the easiest mountain game hunts available anywhere.
- Trophy quality is incredible!
List of Trophy Hunting Tours in Pakistan
12 Days ISB/ ISB
2 – 14
12 – 65
$00 / per
Blandford Urial Hunting Tour in Pakistan
|1||Arrival Islamabad.||Grand Regency Hotel/Hill view|
|2||Fly to Karachi, after visit to wildlife office and drive to Hunting area||Hunting lodge|
|3||Hunting day for specie||Hunting lodge|
|4||Hunting day for specie||Hunting lodge|
|5||Hunting day for specie||Hunting lodge|
|6||Drive to Karachi fly Islamabad||Grand Regency Hotel/Hill view|
Hunt Price Includes:
Hunt Price Excludes:
· International and Domestic Air Fares
· Visa Fees
· Trophy export Shipment or Trip Insurance
· Sightseeing/Personal Expenses
· Observer Fee ($200/Day) if accompanied by an observer
· Upgrade to 4 * Hotel in Islamabad Additional US $150 on offered quote
· Upgrade to 5* Hotel in Islamabad US $250 on offered quote.
· Flight to Gilgit US300 $ Additional
· Veterinary Certificate per hunter US $300
· Trophy preparation treatment $250
· Trophy export Permit for CITIES game (appendix II game for all sheep’s & Urials) $ 450
· Fire arm import & export permit $ 250 per gun
Temperature & clothing:-
The temperatures during Hunting season (NOV-MAR) are pleasant not very cold and can go below 0 and day time 20 degree, therefore light warm clothing may be required.
Once the permits are issued they are non refundable, the Hunter has to hunt
in given time that varies in each province are sold out by provincial wild life departments
through license outfitters in open auction (except (Baluchistan) and the permits are given
to highest bidder.